- The Atlantic Coast is uniquely positioned to benefit from the economic development potential of onshore and offshore wind energy.
- The Southeast has an opportunity to lead on solar energy, as the cost of solar panels has decreased and can now compete with traditional energy sources.
- Electric Vehicles reduce our dependence on foreign oil and significantly decrease total costs of vehicle ownership. The innovation from this industry continues to drive competition in the marketplace.
- Saving energy and taxpayer resources aligns perfectly with the goals of fiscal conservatism. Conservatives can and should lead on energy efficiency, as it matches our core values.
- Advancements in battery storage allow for greater independence from traditional energy sources, encouraging resilience and personal responsibility.
- Innovative technologies enable greater competition and choice in the marketplace, as we’ve seen with the biomass industry in the Southeast.